Jump to navigation Jump to search
Your Rights, Responsibilities and © Copyright
Information on this site is protected and licensed under the
license, which is intended to be fair to all parties.
What does this mean?
In summary, You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
as long as you comply with the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.