Getting Started with Wiki Editing
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
In particular, you may wish to familiarise yourself with how to:
- edit an existing page and/or create a new one
- create a link to another page or a sub-item, possibly with an alternative description
- force the creation of a table of contents (where there are < 3 headings) or change its location
- create tables, including sortable ones
- add an image
- name pages appropriately (and avoiding characters such as "&" which result in non-user-friendly URLs)
- modify the side bar
Viewing existing pages in edit mode can also help facilitate learning by example.